Thank you for volunteering to help our children receive the highest level of instruction. Since the security of our students is our primary concern, all volunteers must complete a volunteer application and have a background check. Volunteers pay a one-time, non-refundable fee of $25.00 to cover the cost of a Florida Department of Law Enforcement background check. Payment is made by certified check or money order payable to the Polk County School Board and submitted with a volunteer application at the school site. Volunteer approval is continuous from year to year and applies to all Polk County Schools. Check with your school and make sure you are not already approved. All applications are due by February 1st of each school year. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at our school, you must first fill out an online application and be approved by the district.
- 2020-2021 Volunteer Application
- Please remember when coming to school to volunteer help us by doing the following:
- Check in at the office and receive a visitors pass
- Log your hours in our Volunteer room (Media Center)
- Check out in the office when you leave campus.